Saturday, February 7, 2009

Where did January go?

I can't believe it is already February. I thought I would give a quick update on what we were up to for the month of January. On January 1st we celebrated Brynn's 5th birthday. She was really excited and suddenly thought of herself as much older now that she is 5. The kids played in the snow and made a snowman. The girls spent a lot of time playing with their friend Claire. Steven and I took in a Jazz game and thanks a TON to Melissa for watching the kids. Other then starting on a trial study instead of chemo for now and a few doctor appointments the month has just flown by with the everyday things. I will hopefully do a better job in February keeping up to date.
Brynn opening her many presents.
Brynn with her princess cake. (What a headache.)
Boston and Brynn playing in the snow.
Harmony, Brynn, and Claire having fun.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

glad to hear that you are doing well with all the trial stuff. Finally a kind of normal January for you! Cute kids!!!

Amy said...

Are you kidding me??? That is the cutest cake EVER!!! Love it.

Mindy said...

I made a cake like that for Aubrey one year, and it was a pain! I think yours turned out MUCH cuter! :)

Strong Family said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! Weren't we just at Ricks making snow angels in our shorts and tank tops?!

PB and J said...

I can't believe how big they all are! They are so cute! We're glad to hear that you are doing well. Take care. We miss you guys.
Peter and Jessica

Post a Comment