Monday, July 21, 2008

8 Years Together


Happy Anniversary to us! I can hardly believe that we have been married for eight years. Steven has been so amazing with everything we have been through. He is the most wonderful husband and father. I am so glad that he is mine for all eternity. I hope that everyone is as lucky as me but I doubt it. Who would have thought eight years ago that I would be celebrating my eight year anniversary with my husband, two beautiful girls, and cutie Boston at a Red Sox game. I am sure it doesn't get much better for Steven. Everything he loves... me, the kids, and the Red Sox. Happy Eight Year Anniversary and MANY more to come!

(Harmony took this picture of us.)

6 comments:

pat said...

What a cute picture! Congratulations on your 8th anniversary. It sounds like it was a very happy one. Did the Sox win?

All my best to all of you.

Jonathan and Michelle said...

Congrats on 8 years! I am so happy for you guys!

Mindy said...

Happy Anniversary! The years fly by, don't they?

Jared and Erin said...

wow! Congrats. That also means we've been home from Ricks for 8 years! You have a lot to show for those years. Good onya!

The Gibby's said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I don't know if you remember Britt, but we share the same anniversary. We love you guys! You look great!

Lechelle said...

Precious

Post a Comment