Sunday, July 20, 2008

Portland Temple, Zoo, and OMSI

Portland Temple



I had never been to the Portland Temple so I thought it would be a nice place to visit and take the kids. It was absolutely beautiful! I was so glad that we walked around the temple grounds.



Zoo Time

Steven and the kids standing in front of the chimpanzee cage.
The kids sitting on tractor seats that were in the petting zoo area.

The kids and I in front of the elephants. They have always been my favorite.
The girls seeing how tall they are compared to the bears.





OMSI

Harmony and Boston being dinosaurs.

Harmony and Brynn looking for dinosaur bones.
Steven and Brynn seeing if her"flyer" will fly. Harmony is in the background making one.



1 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had a great trip! I'm jealous!

Hey, we're going to be in town during the first week of September. We'd love to see you guys!

Post a Comment