Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another Appointment

Today I had another appointment with my surgeon. He said my x-ray looked great and that it was even better than the last time. My left lung is starting to expand and take place of the missing lower lobe. The fluid in my lungs is almost nonexistent. When he checked my oxygen levels they were at 98% and my lungs sounded great when he listened. It was nice to have an appointment with some good news for a change. I will not need to see him for at least three months since I am now recovering so well from my surgery. My next doctor appointment will be with my oncologist at the end of July. I will let you know what the update is then.

5 comments:

The Gibby's said...

Such great news Britt! So glad to hear it. We are still praying for you.

Stacey said...

YAY!!!!!
I am so happy to hear your great news.

Brandi said...

YEAH!! You deserve some good news and I am so glad you are recovering so well!

TheBaumanns said...

Oh wow, I'm so glad to hear everything is going well! :) We pray for you and your fam, and we love you!!

Ashlee said...

What a great report! Glad your lungs are doing so well! We send our best.

Post a Comment