Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy 30th Britt!!!

11/19/09 - Today is Britt's 30th Birthday. I've been dreading this day since she passed away. I thought for sure she was going to make it to her 30th birthday. This afternoon the entire family gathered around her grave and launched 30 pink balloons. The kids drew pictures and attached letters to the balloons in hopes that they would float up to her in Heaven. It was a really neat experience even though it was extremely emotional for me. After the cemetery we headed over to a new pizza joint in Provo. Britt loved pizza places like this and we thought it was fitting to celebrate her there. I miss you Britt. Hope you liked your party today. And thanks to Kat for taking all the great photos today.

7 comments:

Becky said...

What a beautiful day for a wonderful party! Happy 30th Birthday Sweet Britt!!

T. Driaza said...

Happy 30th Birthday Britt! We all love & miss you! A beautiful celebration & pictures.

Diane said...

What a nice way to celebrate her birthday! Happy Birthday Britt!

partypatt said...

Thanks for the update! Happy Birthday Brittney...I miss you.

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Brittney! Miss you!

lori parkhurst said...

Happy birthday Brittney. I grew up with Brittney across the street. She was a great lady. I love to read your blog. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily!

Doney Days said...

Happy Birthday Brittney!

Post a Comment