Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hospital Update

Sorry to anyone who has been looking for an update. Steven forgot to tell me that he had erased the last blog. I guess he has been a little preoccupied. As for my surgery it did not go as we had expected. It ended up lasting about eight hours. When they got in there was a lot more cancer then they had seen in the scans. They took what they could but had to leave a good amount behind. We are now waiting as they research all of my options and then we will decide what the next step is. I am doing better today then I have been. I appreciate all of the love and concern. We are just hanging out at the hospital and plan on being her for at least one more week if not longer. I have been tired and in more pain then in the past. As of today I would still prefer no visitors but Steven or I will keep you updated and let you know when I am up to visits. Thanks again for your support. I am never giving up so there is no need to worry.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey you!
Keep your chin up. We are praying for you here in Minnesota. Thank you for the update as we have been anxious about your welfare.
With Much Love,
Kristen and Matt Green

clamme said...

I love your optimism and courage to keep pushing forward. You are in my prayers, and I am looking forward to when you will be gracing the kids soccer games again.
Bytheway, you were missed yesterday--thanks to your work, your ward did a great job finishing the dresses. They were darling.
Love, Lisa

Mindy said...

Brittney, you are SO welcome for the bag! I didn't worry about a thanks... I know you have other things to do. ;) I'm glad that you like it.

You are an amazing example to me, and I am so blessed to be your cousin. :) When I married Brandon, I really scored in the family department!!

You are in our prayers every single day, and on the Vernal temple prayer rolls. Love you! Mindy

Stacey said...

You are an inspiration to me and my kids. We are praying for you and your family.
You guys need anything let us know. We all want to help in any way we can. Kennedee is free to babysit any time.
Stay strong!!!!!

The Wisers said...

Britt I love you! I can't wait to see you. Josie tells everyone her friends are Harmony and Brynn. It's so funny to me because they rarely see eachother, but I think they have a special connection. You are in our prayers. It was great to hear from you. Please please please let me know if I can do anything for you. If you get bored in the hospital maybe you can make some prank calls...maybe to someone like Anton hahaha. Love you

Becky said...

Hey My Sweet Britt, I am around the corner from you if you need anything (a movie, a massage or a cousin to cuddle with, cheese fries, or some random songs i.e. The windy city is mighty perty but they aint got what we got). I love you very much. . .but of course you knew that ;)
Yours Always,
Cookoobird

Holly said...

Hey Britt I had a blast hanging with you. Lets do lunch again sometime.

Post a Comment